… I decided to pick one up from this girl’s blog. Oh, and because she thought it would be fun to read my responses to the questions, and because it is fun to do memes once in a while anyways. 🙂
So, here we go!
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I wear glasses; in fact, I can’t live without them!
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make each person more sensitive to his/her fellow human beings, flora and fauna, and the world in general.
- Do you like to dance?
No, I don’t. Maybe I am too self-conscious a person to try it out. I absolutely love watching people dance, though.
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
I definitely would, if the chance presents itself and things work out the way we want to at that moment.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Nope. Neither my real name or my screen name makes any.
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
The OH, yesterday, on his way home from work, to ask if I wanted him to rush to the grocery store and get some curd. Yes, yes, we are that romantic a couple! 😛
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some songs. I think I will be posting them on my blog soon.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
I don’t swim, but the last time I floated and had fun in a pool was at a resort in Kerala in 2010.
- Type of music you like most?
Anything that is melodious, soothing and meaningful.
- Type of music you dislike most?
I am not a big fan of the head-banging kind of music.
- Are you listening to music right now?
No, I am not.
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
There is no carpet in my bedroom.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would do it up a bit, shuffle furniture around, buy some stuff, add some personal touches.
- What was the last thing you bought?
A couple of books.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
I haven’t driven a motorbike but, yes, I have ridden on one.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Yes, I would, if I feel like it at that moment and I think sufficient safety precautions have been taken.
- Do you have a garden?
I have a wee collection of plants in my apartment balcony. Not sure if it counts as a garden, but I like to think of it that way.
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I used to, when I was in school, but I don’t think I do now.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I’ve got to run!
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
I would have said Tagore, but he is no more. That said, I would love to have lunch with Paulo Coelho, Robert James Waller, Ruskin Bond, Frances Mayes or Marlena de Blasi, too.
- Who sent the last text message you received?
The sweet lady who blogs here.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don’t think I would ever max out my credit card, not that I own one. If I do, though, it would be at a bookstore or at a travel agent’s, I am sure of that!
- What time is bed time?
10.30 PM-ish, usually.
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- How many tattoos do you have?
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I haven’t thought of it so far, but I might some day in the future…
- What did you do for your last birthday?
Took the day off work, had a relaxed day at home, luxuriated in a long hot shower, painted my nails, read some, met my parents, talked to well wishers on the phone and went out with the OH for a lovely dinner.
- Do you carry a donor card?
Yes, I do. I have pledged my eyes.
- What time do you get up?
- What inspires you?
A lot of things do. People, mainly. The world around me. The little things that make up everyday life. Books. Music.
Do you want to take up this meme, too? Feel free to do so!