Two bloggers – the lovely Kismi Toffee Bar (who never ceases to amaze me with how similar she is to me) and Chatty Wren (whom I have just started reading) – have decided to confer two blog awards on me. Thank you so much, Kismi and Wren! Have I told you that I love both of your blog names?
So, the first award is the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ ….
…. and the other one is the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’.
Kismi and Wren, I am glad you like my blog enough to visit regularly with your valuable insights on a variety of subjects. I am glad you find my blog lovely and inspiring.
Now, I am supposed to list 7 random things about me. I have done this tag earlier, but I could go with doing it again. Here goes:
1. I am reading Elizabeth Noble’s The Friendship Test at the moment. In fact, I am about to finish it. I am liking the book, but not as much as I have liked Noble’s other books.
2. I am thoroughly disgusted with the attitude of our cooking gas agency and the employees who work the supposed ‘HELP-line’. We have been having some problems with our cooking gas, and these people have been far from helpful. However, these issues did force the OH to take an unplanned day off work, and that makes me happy, as I am working from home! 😉
3. I am rediscovering a love for sarees of late. It is such a graceful, elegant attire!
4. I finally got my hands on the newly introduced Stuffed Garlic Bread from Dominoes, after drooling over pictures in advertisements several times over. I am thoroughly disappointed with the taste, though. It is nowhere near their Cheese-Burst Pizzas that I so love.
5. I cooked for guests after a really long time last weekend. My cousin and her husband visited us, for the first time after her wedding. The guy was visiting us for the first time ever, and apparently, he was craving for some good North-Indian stuff. I made Pav-Bhaji, and everyone slurped it up happily. All of them loved it thoroughly, and the OH was all praise. It made me feel oh-so-happy. 🙂
6. It has been just a little over a week since we returned from our Kashmir trip, and I am already craving for a vacation. Again. Even a weekend getaway would do. Sigh! There are a lot of things to be sorted out before we head out for our next trip, though, I am afraid. 😦
7. I am turning into quite a Maggi noodles addict of late, I have realised. I should grow out of this addiction – too much of anything is bad. 😦
I take this opportunity to thank all my blog readers for your friendship and constant support. I value the interaction I have with each one of you guys. Honest.
Edited to add (January 11, 2013): Messy Baker also passed on the Very Inspiring Blogger award to me recently. Thank you so much, Jaclyn, for the award and for your kind words. Much appreciated. 🙂
Edited to add (July 28, 2014): Sangi also passed on the Very Inspiring Blogger award to me today. Thank you so much, Sangi!