I have been tagged by Visha for the tag of elevens. So here goes!
Rules: State 11 things about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked by the one who tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
11 things about me that you don’t already know? Oh, well.
1. I am currently reading a book called This Matter Of Marriage by Debbie Macomber. In fact, I am about to finish it.
2. I turned 30 last month. The big three-oh! And I don’t feel any different. 🙂
3. I am the only child of my parents.
4. I am off work tomorrow – for Ugadhi, the Kannadiga New Year. Yippee!! Long weekend ahead!!
5. I have been thinking a lot about my life, lately. And I’ve been coming up with both good things and bad. It’s kind of uplifting and scary at the same time.
6. I desperately want to lay my hands on a travel book now, like A Year In Provence or Under The Tuscan Sun.
7. I am in absolutely no mood to work today. I don’t know why.
8. I want to see Kahaani, if it is still on.
9. I believe that everything in life happens for a reason; it’s just that sometimes we do not see the hidden meaning behind the happenings in our life.
10. I am quite reserved by nature, and just cannot bring myself to talk about anything and everything with anyone and everyone. It takes me a lot of time to get used to a person, and then talk to him/her comfortably.
11. It’s been a long, long, long time since I listened to music. Really, really listened. I should.
Now for the 11 questions!
- Early riser or late sleeper? – Late sleeper but early riser, but not by choice. In an ideal situation, I would sleep on time (that is around 11 PM) and wake up at around 7.30 AM.
- Holiday on a beach or a mountain? – I love both beaches and mountains and it is very difficult for me to choose one over the other. There are times when I long for a holiday among the mountains, while at other times, I yearn for a beach-side holiday. So, it totally depends on my mood.
- List the cities in which you have lived so far. – Ahmedabad, Bangalore
- What kind of music do you like? – Good Hindi songs. Of course, what is ‘good’ for me might not be ‘good’ for someone else!
- How many BFFs do you have? – I used to have a few, but I have lost touch with most of them. 😦 I do long for one, though!
- Which is the last movie you saw? – Mr. and Mrs. Iyer
- What is the name of your first school? – Life. The ‘school’ that I went to didn’t teach me as much as life did.
- What is the first thing which comes to your mind when you hear these words – ‘first love’? – Sweet. 🙂
- What is the first thing you notice when you go to any restaurant? – The ambience.
- List the most inspiring bloggers according to you – The Mad Momma
- Blogging to you is……. – fun and relaxing.
Thank you, Visha! This was good fun! 🙂
Most bloggers I read have already done this tag, so I am not tagging anyone in particular. If this sounds like fun to you, please do feel free to take it up! 🙂