Whacking this tag off Chiquita’s blog, just because I need to write something. 😀 Hope you don’t mind, Chiquita!
– Available: No, not in the classic sense of the word
– Age: Pushing 30 😦
– Animals: Nature, amazing
– Beer: No-no. I don’t drink.
– Birthday:It’s over this year.
– Best friend: A few
– Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes
– Best feeling in the world: The way love makes you feel
– Best weather: Spring
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: No
– Believe in Magic: Not sure
– Believe in Santa: No
– Brand: Not really a brand lover. Anything will do, as long as it serves the purpose, for me. 🙂
– Candy: Orange
– Color: Bright, bold ones
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
– Chinese/Indian/Italian: All 3 are loved. What I want to eat at any given point of time depends on my mood
– Cake or pie: Cake
– Cheese:Love it.
– Day or Night: Day
– Dancing in the rain: Romantic
– Eyes: Black
– Ever failed a class?: No
– Enemies: Not really
– Exercise: Very little
– First thoughts waking up: Bhaag bhaag bhaag
– Food: Big-time love
– Greatest Fear: Having no purpose in life, getting dependent on others, old age, not being loved by anyone, losing my loved ones
– Goals: Happiness
– Get along with your parents: Yes
– Hair Color: Black
– Happy: Yes
– Holiday: Craving for one
– Ice Cream: Love it.
– Jewelry: Minimal
– Job: Content
– Kids: Love them
– Kickboxing or karate: Neither
– Keep a journal?: Nope
– Love: Is beautiful
– Laughed so hard you cried: Yep
– Milk flavor: Chocolate
– Movies: Romantic comedies
– Motion sickness: No
– McD’s or BK: Neither. Prefer KFC
– Number: Somehow I love number 9
– One wish: Always be happy
– Perfect Pizza: Crisp, preferably thin crust, with the right balance of veggies, sauce and cheese, with lots of fresh pineapple and jalapenos
– Pepsi/Coke: Coke
– Perfume/Cologne: Just learning about the world of perfumes.. Liking Davidoff Cool Water and Oriflame’s Northern Lights
– Quail: Er.. what?
– Reason to cry: There are lots, as many as there are reasons to smile
– Reality T.V : Don’t watch much TV, but sometimes watch reality TV for the sheer entertainment it provides
– Radio Station: Radio One, that’s the only channel in Bangalore that plays a lot of Hindi songs
– Song: A lot of favourites. Obsessed with this one today:
– Shoe size: The largest in the shop
– Salad Dressing: Thousand Island
– Skinny dip: No
– Strawberries/Blueberries : Strawberries
– Sport: Not a sports person
– Tattoos?: Nothing permanent. Got a temporary one earlier in the year.
– Thunderstorms: Scary
– Unpredictable: Don’t think so.
– Vacation spot(s): Want to see the whole world. Difficult to decide on one spot.
– Weakness: Chocolates, books
– Who makes you laugh the most: The OH
– Worst Weather?: Depressing winter days when the sun doesn’t make an appearance at all
– X-Rays:One of my wisdom teeth
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: Bright and happy
– Zoo animal: Sad
That was fun to do! Wanna take it up too? 🙂