Thank you so much for this, Arch! I am glad you love reading my blog. :)
I need to put up 10 random things about myself, in order to accept the award. I am tempted to cheat and point you to the number of times I have written down random things about myself on my blog, but I will refrain. I will be a good girl, and write about 10 new things. :D So, here we go:
1. I am currently reading Adriana Trigiani’s Very Valentine. I’m loving the book so far.
2. I have finally found three soaps that suit my skin texture – the Fiama di Wills gel bar, the regular Pears bar, and Dettol Skincare. They don’t make my face look as if it needs blotting paper, and neither do they make it feel like blotting paper itself. They are just right. Phew!
3. I am falling in love with dark chocolate. My current love is Bournville’s dark chocolate with cranberries. Gorgeous it is!
4. I take after my father, in terms of looks. A lot of people have told me so. (Taking the cue from Arch’s blog.)
5. I plan on making vegetable sandwiches for dinner tonight. Maybe, there will be some curd rice too.
6. I love playing Wordament on my cellphone – it is a word game, where you need to locate words out of grid. It is challenging, fun and addictive. Any of you play it?
7. I still haven’t had any litchis this season! :(
8. I finally caught up with the movie Queen, and loved it!
9. I am all in the mood for some street photography, as you might have guessed from the recent posts on my blog already.
10. I am craving to bake something at home. It has been ages since I did. I don’t know what I want to bake, though.
What’s up in your lives, people?